Join us live in Orlando!
January 27-28, 2022 | Orlando, FL
2021 will be remembered as a highly volatile year, focused on determining what the “new normal” looks like in the aftermath of a global pandemic. As we turn our attention to 2022 and beyond, the question remains ….. in a time of transformative change on a global scale, what happens next?
Participate in this live event and listen to industry experts and thought leaders analyze the 2021 markets and get a global outlook for 2022 and beyond.
During this critical forum, key drivers and trends that impact fuel supply, consumption, pricing and profitability will be discussed, including:
- Global factors that are radically changing traditional supply and demand metrics inside the U.S.
- The impact of alternative fuels and electric vehicles on the retail fuel industry.
- The changes in energy and tax policies after one year of the Biden Administration.
- Changing valuations for assets including refining and retail.
- Retail fuel margins, demand and consumer sentiment.
- The geopolitical landscape and country risk for energy in 2022 and beyond.
- And much, much more!
Sponsorship opportunities are now available
Contact David Coates at email@example.com or +1 713 305 0116 to find out how to best leverage your brand in front of key downstream professionals.