Learn the fundamentals of purchasing gasoline and diesel fuel at Winning Fuel Buying Strategies.
Join us Virtually!
Mark your calendars for Winning Fuel Buying Strategies Online – May 12-14, 2021
Complete the form to be notified as soon as more details about the event are available.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, OPIS will be holding its award-winning Winning Fuel Buying Strategies course online on May 12-14, 2021. Whether you’re new to the world of purchasing physical fuel or would like to reinforce your skills and knowledge, this in-depth training program has something for everyone!
Over the 3 days of the course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from one of the industry’s most respected experts, Dolores Santos as she covers such key topics as:
- Understanding the fuel purchasing chain, how fuel markets operate
- The fuel price influence chain – NYMEX, spot markets, rack and retail
- Understanding fuel price benchmarks and pricing
- How to negotiate a fuel supply contract
- Renewable fuels, how they impact your business and purchasing effectively
- Managing fuel price risk and how hedging can help mitigate risk
- Plus much, more!
You’ll gain invaluable knowledge that you can start to use immediately, plus interact and network with your instructor and fellow participants throughout the sessions as real-world information and case studies are shared.
Questions? Call toll-free 888.301.2645 or direct +1 301.284.2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.