Mark your calendar!
13th Annual OPIS RFS, RINs & Biofuels Forum
Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park | Sept. 15-17, 2021
Returning to Chicago this year, the OPIS RFS, RINs & Biofuels Forum is set to be live and in-person. That means you’ll have the chance to experience the same unsurpassed regulatory and marketplace conversations that you’ve come to expect and count on at this event.
Refiners, blenders, retailers, importers and biofuels producers alike are already seeing the impact of the Biden Administration’s agenda and how heavily that leans into low-carbon solutions in transportation. After over a year of uncertainty surrounding the delayed Renewable Volume Obligations (RVOs) and the legal warfare over small refinery exemptions (SREs) from Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) compliance, market stakeholders are still unclear about what the future may hold.
Attend the 13th Annual RFS, RINs & Biofuels Forum and hear from leading industry experts as they provide insights on must-know topics such as:
- Renewable Identification Number (RIN) credit prices hit eight-year highs in early 2021. Where are credit prices headed and why?
- How will EPA proceed in the aftermath of the Supreme Court’s ruling on small refinery waivers?
- What are the key legal challenges now facing the program?
- How did the pandemic impact biofuel demand and how have producers fared?
- How has the Biden Administration impacted the RFS so far and what should we expect next?
- How much will the growth of renewable diesel impact biodiesel and the RFS?
- Could we see momentum building for an RFS replacement in the near future?
- How will achieving RFS compliance be affected by RVO delays and other changes to the program?
Fill out the form to receive more information & registration details for the 2021 event as soon as they are available.
Sponsorship opportunities are available.
Find out how you can best showcase your brand to the hundreds of renewable fuels market leaders that will participate in September. View the prospectus and contact David Coates at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 713 305 0116.